Friday, October 15, 2010

First things first...

Welcome to my blog!  I was inspired to start this blog because I realized that there is so much out there turning us away from Christ. While some things are less obvious, there are some that are blatantly not of God. This site will be full of different things that I find from time to time.  It will also display any revelations that I receive that must be shared. Let me first confess that I am a Christian.  By this, I mean I believe in the Holy Trinity, therefore I serve the God of Abraham.  I have come to realize that in this day, you have to be specific because God has come to be defined as whoever you are serving including satan!  With that said, I am ready to write my "first" post!

2 comments:

  1. Um ok so you started a blog hunh? You just get more and more creative lady!! God bless you and I pray He uses this to reach the millions!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...My D!!! How are you hun? Yeah, I was inspired by your hubby! I miss FB esp. for keeping up with my peeps! I will be back soon! In the meantime, I will be posting to my blog when things come to my mind or research reveals something to be shared! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete